Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 Collar Combo – Build Your Own Bundle
Exclusively from Outdoor Dog Supply Garmin Alpha 100 Build your Own
Need help building your perfect bundle? Call our experts at 757-482-1000 or compare our professionally
Now you can “Build Your Own Alpha Bundle” and fully customize your Garmin Alpha TT15 combo to get what you need and save money!
All of Outdoor Dog Supply’s Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 combos include the following:
- Outdoor Dog Supply’s Expert Tech Support
- Outdoor Dog Supply’s Warranty Service
- Free One-Year Subscription to Garmin Birdseye Satellite Imagery
- Outdoor Dog Supply’s Lanyard
- Custom Name Plates on your collars
- Garmin Alpha 100 Handheld
- Garmin TT15 Collar
- Short VHF Handheld Antenna
- Garmin Extended Range Handheld Antenna
- Garmin Field Bag*
- Li-Ion Handheld Battery
- Garmin Home Charger
- Garmin Vehicle Charger
- Splitter Cable
- Garmin Belt Clip
- Garmin USB Cord
- Alpha TT15 Charging Clip/Cable
- Long Contact Posts
- Orange Stim Plug
*Please note: if you select a collar bag, then the field bag will be removed from the Garmin Alpha bundle and replaced with the collar bag of your choice.
Build Your Own Add-Ons are listed below. As you add a selected item to your Garmin Alpha bundle, your price will adjust automatically. The Garmin Alpha bundle optional add-ons are as follows:
- Standard Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 Collars or Mini Garmin Alpha TT15 Collars – You have a choice between the standard TT15 collars or the Mini TT15 collars
- Add Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 Collars– 1 Garmin Alpha TT15 collar is included with your Garmin Alpha bundle, click on 2 through 20 to add 1 to 19 extra collars for an additional $299.99 per collar.
- Add DriveTrack 70 – This 7″ navigation device bluetooth’s to your Alpha handheld so that you can track your dog on a big screen in your truck! When not using it for the dogs, this device is also a full navigation system that can also hook up to your phone.
- DriveTrack 70 Screen Protectors – this is a set of two screen protectors that are easy to apply and protects your DriveTrack screen from scratches and dust.
- ODS DriveTrack 70 Case – this hard case fits your DriveTrack 70 just right and protects it with a hard shell. Perfect for keeping your DriveTrack safe when not in use.
- DriveTrack 70 Squishy Case– protect your Garmin DriveTrack with this soft Outdoor Dog Supply exclusive case. 5 colors to choose from.
- Collar Bag – Choose from our custom collar bags or stick with the standard Garmin bag. Please note if you select a collar bag, then the field bag will be removed from the combo and replaced with our collar bag you chose.
- Quick Connect Kit – Our three piece quick connect kit allows for easy changing of your antennas. The base (brass) piece attaches to your handheld, the antenna (silver) piece attaches to any standard SMA antenna to adapt them to the quick connect. So instead of screwing antennas off and on it is just a quick half turn, saving wear and tear on your handheld and antennas! If you choose the quick connect kit any add on accessories will be for the quick connects. If you do not want to use quick connects any add on accessories will be standard screw on sma.
- Short Top Handheld Antenna – this antenna is small, but works like a charm. It is 2.5″ long.
- Flex Extend Antenna – this sturdy antenna has a flexible base and extends from 6″ to 24″
- Super Extend & Fold Antenna – This is our longest ranging antenna. It’s telescopic and goes from 10″ (non folded) to 43″ and can fold over against the side of your handheld when not in use. A customer favorite.
- Garmin Alpha Bundle Screen Protector – a pack of 3 screen protectors to protect the screen from dirt, dust, and scratches. Does not effect screen sensitivity.
- 8 GB SD Card – while a BirdsEye subscription is already included with your Garmin Alpha bundle and is activated on your handheld for you, in order to save the memory on your handheld we recommend downloading the BirdsEye files to an SD card.
- Garmin DriveTrack Mounts – For those that get the Garmin DriveTrack 70, you can upgrade your mount. The Garmin DriveTrack 70 does come with it’s own mount, however this is a smaller mount with very limited adjustability so you can keep that one or swap it out for one of the upgraded ODS mounts (recommended). We offer 10 different mounts:
- Window Mount – our smallest mount that has a sticky coating on the suction for extra gripping power. Adjustable and easy to use.
- ODS Premium Window Mount – our heavier duty, fully adjustable mount that locks into place. Our most popular!
- ODS Premium Friction Mount – this mount sits on your dash and has a grippy bottom to prevent it from sliding around. The mount is adjustable and can be moved in whichever direction. Also doubles as a window mount, just remove the weighted bottom.
- Long Arm Window Mount – This window mount brings your DriveTrack closer to you. It adjusts from 16″ to 21″.
- ODS Flexible Goose Neck Floor Mount (22″) – attaches to the passenger seat floor bolt. Easy to install and adjust to your preference.
- ODS Premium Aluminum Arm Floor Mount – attaches to the passenger seat floor bolt. Has an adjustable arm and very sturdy.
- 4 Hole Drill Premium Aluminum Arm Double Mount – this mount is fully adjustable and screws directly into the floorboard and holds your handheld and DriveTrack together.
- Seat Bolt Premium Aluminum Arm Double Mount – this mount is fully adjustable and attaches to the passenger seat floor bolt. Holds your handheld and DriveTrack together.
- ODS Double Gooseneck Mount – attaches to the passenger seat floor bolt and holds your handheld and DriveTrack together.
- ODS Heavy Duty Double Window Mount – keep your DriveTrack and handheld together on this heavy duty adjustable windshield mount.
- Window Mounts – choose from 3 different mounts for your Alpha 100 Build your Own
- Adjustable Window Mount – this mount is a bit larger than the Garmin Non-Adjustable but is fully adjustable
- ODS Premium Adjustable Window Mount – a customer favorite, this is a heavy duty mid-size mount that is fully adjustable
- ODS Premium Long Arm Window Mount – this mount brings your handheld closer to you and adjusts from 16″ to 21″
- Truck Mounts – We have 5 options for you to choose from
- 18″ Mag Mount – this shorter antenna really reaches out. It has a 4.7″ Base.
- Long Whip & ODS 4.7 Base Mag Mount – This mount has a 4.7″ base with approx. 48″ whip
- Long Whip & ODS 5.9″ Base Mag Mount – Our largest base at 5.9″ and has an approx. 48″ whip with a spring on it. Quick Connect only.
- Bracket Mount – This mount does not have a magnet, it has an L bracket that is great for the fender or dog box with approx. 48″ whip.
- Hood Mount – This mount does not have a magnet, it has a U bracket that attaches to the hood of your truck and an approx. 48″ whip. Quick Connect Only.
- GizzMos & Squishy Cases – these are two different types of cases for your handheld
- GizzMo Case – this is a heavy duty textured rubber case with a clip on the back and a lanyard. This is a bulkier, heavier duty case that does not work well if you change out antennas often as you have to open the case and seconds can count in the heat of the hunt. This case leaves your buttons and screen accessible but does not cover them. Military grade, this is made to withstand the heavy abuse from even the toughest hunter!
- Squishy Case – this case is like a protective glove for your handheld. It covers the buttons but leaves the charging port and screen accessible. This case works well with the quick connects.
- Pouch– this rugged canvas-like pouch has a loop on the back so you can keep your handheld on your belt. Keep your handheld protected when not in use or while running through the woods.
- Leather Holster – top quality holster that gives you full access to your charger, screen, and buttons while in the case. Has a clip on it as well so you can attach this holster wherever you need it. Very nice genuine leather case.
- Multi Charger– Outdoor Dog Supply brought this item to the market to combat the charging issues when charging multiple collars/handhelds. This charger can charge up to 10 devices at a time – wether they are collars, handhelds, or both! No more searching for enough outlets or dealing with an excess of cords, now you can charge them all in one convenient place. Three options are available: multi charger only, multi-charger with 10 cables (recommended for this Garmin Alpha bundle), and multi-charger with 10 cables and 10 charging clips.
- Name Tags on Antenna Keeper – we can now attach custom brass name plates with the information of your choice to the antenna keeper on your collars. These are easy to read and a great way to identify your collars. If you would like different tag information on each collar, please just let us know at checkout in the order comments. Each tag allows for up to 3 lines of text, but we cannot put email addresses on the tags.
- Alpha 100 Build your Own
Garmin Alpha TT15 Combo – Build Your Own Garmin Alpha Bundle