Garmin Astro 430 Handheld
- Track MORE Dogs – Track up to 20 dogs from a Astro 430 Handheld
- Faster Tracking Rate – Upload rate now as low as every 2.5 seconds for faster tracking when dogs in the chase
- 100K TOPO – The Astro 430 Handheld comes preloaded (like the Alpha) with 100K Topo Map for the USA
- Birdseye – The Astro 430 comes preloaded with a 1 year subscription of Birdseye Satellite Imagery
- Track More Garmin GPS Collars – Now you can track T5, MINI T5, TT15, MINI TT15, TT10, and DC50 collars all with one handheld (software update required)
- DriveTrack 70 – Now you can wirelessly sync your Astro 430 Handheld to Garmin’s Drive Track 70 LMT to help track and your dogs while in your truck, on your ATV, etc.
- Fenix 3 GPS Watch Compatible – Receive dog status updates and alerts at right to a Fenix 3 GPS Watch
- High Visibility Color – Bright Orange Design makes it difficult to lose in the field
- Dog Notifications – Get notifications when you dog is “Treed” and “On Point”
- GPS/GLONASS – Expanded High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS satellite reception, provides better tracking signals even in thick, rough terrain.
- Hunt Metrics – Hunt Metrics shows dog performance data such as distance traveled, time afield, to give you the ability to train your dog more, get more knowledge on how your dogs are operating in the field, which dogs are taking and or holding the lead, etc.
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery (Not Included)- If you use Garmin’s NiMH AA Battery pack with your Astro 430 and have it hooked up to a vehicle or home charger, it will charge the batteries in the handheld. This is a great feature that allows you to hook up your handheld to a vehicle charger while in your truck chasing or going to a new location to give your batteries a partial or full recharge (vehicle chargers are included with combos and collars).
- Bright Display – Vibrant 2.6-inch color glove friendly display.
Outdoor Dog Supply also offers a Used Garmin Astro 430 Handheld.
The Garmin Astro 430 GPS dog tracking system is has many new updates from the Garmin Astro 320. The Astro 430 can track up to twenty dogs with Garmin GPS collars including T5, MINI T5, TT15, MINI TT15, TT10, and DC50 collars (software update required). As fast as a 2.5 update rate for tracking collar updates. The Astro 430 comes with 100K topo for the US mapping and 1 year of Birdseye Satellite Imagery. High visibility 2.6″ color display that you can see in the sunlight. In addition, the Garmin Astro 430 works with the Garmin Fenix 3 watch. You can have your Astro 430 in your pocket, in your vest, back pack, or clipped to you and get notifications, alerts, and dog status right to you wrist, making hunting with your hounds easier with move flexibility and movement on the go.
In the box for a Garmin Astro 430 Handheld Only
- Astro 430
- 5-inch standard antenna
- 13-inch extended range antenna
- USB cable
- Belt clip
Garmin Astro 430 Handheld