Garmin Huntview Plus Maps 2021
The most recent Huntview Plus Maps by Garmin, featuring exclusive BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and 1:24K scale TOPO mapping, these preloaded microSD™ cards offer a seamless hunting map solution for Garmin handheld GPS devices. Map data is collected from multiple sources, providing full state-by-state coverage with routable road and trail data, landowner names and boundaries for public/private land types and boundaries (BLM, National wildlife refuges, National parks, WPA, WMA), food/fuel locations and now game management zones, and more. Included BaseCamp™ software lets you interface your computer with your handheld device to plan your hunt, transfer waypoints, and even keep a track log so you can return to the best hunting spots or share the adventure online. The Huntview Plus now features game Management Zones. Keep track of which species of game you can hunt on what land, and where the boundaries end.
- Easy-to-use mapping solution for hunters and outdoorsmen – plug-in microSD card into the back of your device.
- Identifies landowner names and boundaries for public/private land types and boundaries, using data from multiple sources for superior coverage and detail
- Digital topography equivalent to 1:24,000 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps
- Shows thousands of routable roads and trails with turn-by-turn navigation
- Includes searchable points of interest: parks, summits, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses, and more
- Provides Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information, plus USGS quad location
- Includes hunting management units – containing boundaries and multiple species (where applicable). A device software update is required to view this information and some updates are coming soon. Learn more.
- Compatible with BaseCamp software for managing data on your GPS and computer, trip planning, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more
- Full state coverage for other states, sold individually.