Garmin Rechargeable NiMH Battery Kit for Garmin Astro 430, 320 & 220
Charge your Astro Handheld batteries using a standard AC outlet.
With our NiMH battery kit, you can charge 2 AA or AAA NiMH batteries using an AC outlet.
Includes 2 AA NiMH batteries and international adapter plugs for the U.S., U.K., Australia and Europe.
Compatible with Astro 220 or Astro 320.
This item is dropped shipped currently and you will be emailed your tracking number. As always FREE USPS Shipping!
Using the Battery Charger:
1. Plug the charger into a wall outlet using the appropriate plug. 2. Align the batteries with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols marked on the charger. 3. The light turns on when the battery is charging. The light turns off when the battery is charged fully.
Garmin GPS units use user-replaceable batteries. If these guidelines are not followed, the batteries may experience a shortened life span or may present a risk of damage to the unit, fire, chemical bum, electrolyte leak, and/or injury.
- Do not leave the unit exposed to a heat source or in a high temperature location, such as in the sun in an unattended vehicle. To prevent damage, remove the unit from the vehicle or store it out of direct sunlight, such as in the glove box.
- Do not use a sharp object to remove the batteries.
- Do not incinerate the batteries or unit.
- Keep the batteries away from children.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, or damage the batteries.
- Only replace the batteries with the correct replacement batteries. Using other batteries presents a risk of fire or explosion.
- Contact your local waste disposal department to properly recycle/dispose of the batteries.
In addition, the GPS unit may use an internal, nonuser-replaceable battery for various purposes, such as the real-time clock, and the following warnings also apply:
- Do not remove or attempt to remove the non-user-replaceable battery.
- When disposing of the unit, take it to a professional service, such as a waste electronics treatment facility, to have the battery removed and recycled.