Garmin engineers are constantly making improvements to the DriveTrack software. Here we will show you how to make sure your DriveTrack is up to date with the most current software. If you already have Garmin Express you can skip to Step 4.
1. On your computer, go to www.garmin.com/express.
2. Select Download for Windows or Mac. Based on the type of computer you have.
3. Open the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4. Start Garmin Express.
5. Connect your Garmin® device to your computer using a USB cable.
6. Click Add a Device. The Garmin Express software detects your device.
7. Click Add Device.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to add your device to the Garmin Express software. When setup is complete, the Garmin Express software searches for map and software updates for your device.
9. Select an option: To install all available updates, click Install All. To install a single update, click View Details and select an update.