Garmin Alpha 200i TT15 Coon Dog Bundle
** 1 Collar Total Included in the Bundle. **
In addition to the Alpha 200i combo this bundle comes with Flexible Extendable Antenna, Garmin Alpha 200i Screen Protectors, Reflective Tuff Collar Antenna, and Adventure Light
Garmin Alpha 200i TT15 Coon Dog Special
The Garmin Alpha TT15 Coon Dog Bundle combines one of the best tracking and training GPS systems on the market with Outdoor Dog Supply’s awesome coon dog accessories! The Garmin Alpha is already packed with features like multi-dog tracking for up to 20 devices, tons of dog stats like speed and distance, and many more customizable features. Now take your coon hunting to the next level with this Alpha package that includes long range antennas, reflective antennas and collars, bright night lights, and more!
Still not sure which Outdoor Dog Supply custom Alpha 200i bundle is right for you? Call us at 757-482-1000 and let one of our experts help!
All of Outdoor Dog Supply’s Garmin Alpha TT15 combos include the following:
- Outdoor Dog Supply’s Expert Tech Support
- Outdoor Dog Supply’s Warranty Service
- Outdoor Dog Supply’s Lanyard
- Custom Name Plates on your collars
- Garmin Alpha 200i Handheld
- Garmin TT15 Collar
- Garmin Short VHF Handheld Antenna
- Garmin Extended Range Handheld Antenna
- Garmin Li-Ion Handheld Battery
- Garmin Home Charger
- Garmin Splitter Cable
- Garmin Belt Clip
- Garmin USB Cord
- Garmin TT15 Charging Clip/Cable
- Garmin Long Contact Posts & Wrench
Also included with your Garmin Alpha TT15 Coon Dog Bundle:
- Flexible Extendable Antenna – This sturdy antenna has a flexible base and extends from 6″ to 24″
- Alpha Screen Protectors – Protect your handheld from dust and scratches with this 2 pack of screen protectors
- 8g Micro SD Card – This card expands the memory on your handheld, perfect for Birdseye Satellite Imagery!
- Reflective Tuff Collar Antenna – Stand out in the dark with these Outdoor Dog Supply custom reflective antennas. They come in a variety of easy to see colors, and 3 lengths to choose from.
- Adventure Light – This collar beacon light slides easily onto your tracking collar and is very bright. Turn it on with just a twist of the cap, flip the battery over to go from a solid light to a blinking strobe light. 6 color choices available.
Alpha 200i Handheld Features:
- 1-Year Birdseye – Includes a 1 year subscription of Birdseye Satellite Imagery, which gives you a satellite picture view of your surroundings. Simply download the areas you need using BaseCamp – no registration needed.
- Emergency Alert – Ability to send your location with an emergency alert to other Alpha users in the area.
- Multi-Dog Tracking – Track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters when using additional Alpha 200i handhelds or TT15 collars (standard or minis) each sold separately. Tracks from up to 4 miles with the TT15 mini (or T5 mini), or 9 miles with the standard TT15 (or T5). Delivers the exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
- Preloaded Mapping – Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100k maps comparable to 1:100,000 scale USGS maps gives you detailed information on roads, elevation, water, and more.
- Color Touchscreen – 3″ color touchscreen display.
- View Dog Stats – Use the included electronic compass to measure each dog’s speed, distance, and direction being traveled, plus receive notifications when your dog is on-point or treed; also includes barometric altimeter.
- Basecamp – Free trip planning computer software that allows you to view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, tracks, and allows you to transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your handheld with your included 1-year BirdsEye subscription.
Features of Standard Garmin TT15:
- Standard Size – This collar is 10.0 oz and fits most dogs comfortably, but for smaller dogs we recommend the Minis.
- 1″ Wide Collar Straps – Fits any of our premium straps so there are many colors to choose from exclusively from Outdoor Dog Supply.
- GPS / GLONASS – Top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver for increased signal reception.
- Vibration – Activates vibration for training.
- VIRB® Control – Dog collar can start or stop the VIRB action camera’s recording based on user command from Alpha 200i handheld.
- Wide Compatibility – Compatible with the Alpha 200i ,Alpha 100, and Astro 430! The Astro 320 can track this collar but not at the same time as the other handhelds. Only the Alpha 200i and 100 handhelds allow you to use the stimulation features of the collar.
- Long & Short Contacts – Includes two lengths (long and short) of removable, stainless steel, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog.
- Stimulation/Tone – Train each dog separately with 18 levels of continuous, momentary stimulation, or tone alerts.
- Long Range Antenna – The standard TT15 collar comes with a 22.5″ Long Range Antenna already on it and a standard range 18″ antenna is included in box.
- LED Beacon Lights – LED beacon lights on the dog collar controlled by the Alpha 200i or Astro handheld for low light conditions or night use.
- Rescue Mode – Prolongs battery life by slowing down the rate at which it updates to the handheld.
- Battery Life – Includes rechargeable, user-replaceable, lithium-ion battery pack that lasts from 24 to 48 hours per charge.
- Rugged/Durable – Tough, durable dog device with water rating of 1ATM (10 meters).
Standard Combo SKU:010-02230-00
Mini Combo SKU: 010-02230-10
ODS Flexible Extendable SKU: OS-FLEX-ORG-SMA; OS-FLEX-BLK-SMA
Screen Protectors SKU: 010-11828-05
8 GB SD Card SKU: OS-8GBSD
Beach Billy’s Alpha 200i Review – Top Ten Improvements over the Alpha 100
From Beach Billy himself:
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been asked how it can get any better than the Alpha 100. Well here it is, the Alpha 200i. I’m going to assume that most reading this have used or at least know how the Alpha 100 works, so I am going to skip the basics and go right into the biggest improvements in the Alpha 200i.
- Lets start with my favorite feature that I had a lot of input in. One of the biggest faults with the Alpha 100 was when you had multiple dogs in your handheld it was difficult or sometimes impossible to add a fellow hunters dog. Due to ID Interference with the new 200i, you now can add any dog, no matter what ID, and then dedicate it to any specific group of dogs. This now gives you the ability to keep multiple groups of dogs (example your dogs, your running partner, club dogs, buddy’s handhelds, etc). You can stop tracking one group and start tracking another with ease anytime you please.
- The next biggest improvement with the Alpha 200i over the Alpha 100 is the 30% bigger, brighter screen. Believe it or not the brighter the sun, the clearer and brighter it is. Using the Alpha 100 this past weekend reminded me how hard it is to see in the sunlight. The 200i completely fixes that problem. The only negative is it can have a slightly duller appearance in the shade or vehicle.
- Another huge favorite of mine with the Alpha 200i is the new side scroll buttons for training. Scroll up or down through your dogs and tone or correct with ease. With the Alpha 100 it could be difficult to switch from dog to dog because the arrow button was put on the touch screen, but with the Alpha 200i you just scroll up or down with the side buttons. It’s also glove friendly, which the 100 was not.
- With the Alpha 100 you never get lost, but with the Alpha 200i you’ll always be found. The Alpha 200i now has InReach capabilities. The inReach isn’t going to excite all of our customers because many of you never get out of cell phone range when you hunt, but for you guys that do, the inReach is an amazing addition. It gives you the ability to text or be tracked no matter where you are in the world, even without cell reception. I personally have not used it hunting but will never go offshore fishing without it again. The small monthly subscription is a cheap price to pay for the safety of being able to communicate and activate SOS in an emergency anywhere you might be. Also always be notified of incoming weather, messages and notifications even when you’re completely off the grid.
- Another incredible feature in the new 200i that the Alpha 100 doesn’t have is the new BirdsEye Direct. You no longer have to upload through Garmin Basecamp, you can download straight to your handheld with any wifi connection. Just pick the area you want to download and save and select upload. This would have been my first improvement if it wasn’t for the Garmin HuntView Cards Garmin now makes.
- For all you compass users out there, boy do I have a surprise for you! You now have a new multi-dog compass in the Alpha 200i. Track up to 4 dogs at a time on a screen and then track 4 more with an easy scroll of your finger. This makes it easier to read each individual dog while tracking multiple dogs at the same time.
- When you finally get the Alpha 200i in your hand, the first thing you are going to notice is the slicker, more cellphone-like design. With that comes the new cell phone like touch and swiping capabilities. You can access those menu options you use most, with ease.
- For all my buddies who always miss the action because they have their Alpha 100 in one hand and the phone in the other. Boy do I have another surprise for you! The Alpha 200i will now send your dogs over real-time to the Garmin Explore App on your phone. This app allows you to pre-download BirdsEye so you wont need cell phone coverage to use it. This will also make it easier to use an iPad or large tablet to see your dogs on. As of right now this App still needs a little work but I can assure you it is a priority they are working on.
- Another great feature Garmin has added to the Alpha 200i that the Alpha 100 doesn’t have is the lost communication timer. For all of us hunters that hunt with large groups of dogs, interference has always been an issue. Very often when you notice your dog’s are Question Marks (no communication) you have no idea when it was you lost communication, leaving you to question wether you should go reconnect with that dog. Now you can see exactly how long it has been since you last tracked them, giving you the ability to get back on top of them and reconnect if need be.
- An absolute favorite of my good buddy Mark. The Alpha 200i now brings you the new Competition Timer. Never make it a mile in the woods again to only realize you left the timer in the truck. This feature isn’t for everybody but I am sure there are a few field trainers and coon hunters that will fall in love with this.
The truth is that Garmin has been working hard for quite some time to bring you the New Alpha 200i. I am personally proud and impressed to see what they have done with the input that Outdoor Dog Supply and other professionals in the industry have provided to them. As you will see there are many great improvements for the field hunter and coon hunter that hunt with a couple of dogs, while multi-dog hunters and field trialers will see the biggest improvements for their sport. I personally run 8 to 14 dogs at a time, I also hunt at multiple clubs and field trials and I will promise you, put the 200i in your hand and you will never go back.
I can also make the promise that the Alpha 200i has hundreds of hours of ground time and I will personally vouch the Alpha 200i is definitely past the test dummy phase!
William Gray – Owner
Q: Will the Alpha 200i track the TT10 collars?
A: Yes – the Alpha 200i tracks the TT10, TT15, TT15 mini, T5, and T5 Mini
Q: Will the HuntView card from the Alpha 100 with the Alpha 200i?
Q: How much is the monthly inReach subscription?
A: Prices start at $11.95 a month and go up from there, depending on the features you need.
Q: Does the Alpha 200i take the same antennas as the Alpha 100?
A: Yes, you can use your same handheld antenna, roof mounts, and quick connects.
Q: Can you bluetooth to an iPad or tablet?
A: Yes, downloading the Garmin Explore app to the device allows you to track and more on a bigger screen.
Q: Is the Alpha 200i larger than the Alpha 100?
A: Yes, the 200i has a larger screen, but the overall size is not massively larger.
Q: Can you change the ID’s on the collars?
Q: Does it still work the same with the DriveTracks?
A: Yes, both the DriveTrack 70 and 71
Q: Can you track the same collar with an Alpha 100 & Alpha 200i at the same time?
A: Yes, the Astro 430, Alpha 100 and Alpha 200i can track the same collars at the same time. Please note though they cannot track the same collars at the same time as the Astro 320.
Q: How many dogs can you add?
A: At least 100, we have not maxed it out yet! You add many collars to the handheld, however only 20 active tracking at a time. This is when groups come in to make things much easier.
Q: How do I download BirdsEye on the Alpha 200i?
A: It’s easy, just make sure you are connected to wifi, go BirdsEye Direct on your handheld and follow the on-screen instructions.
Q: Can I still download my waypoints off Basecamp or from my Alpha 100?
A: Yes. To do this download the waypoints off of your Alpha 100 and into Basecamp, then plug in your Alpha 200i and transfer the waypoints from Basecamp.
Q: How will the Alpha 200i handheld handle extreme cold?
A: Very well, in fact Garmin has made it easier than ever to use your handheld in cold weather with glove-friendly features and extensive testing.
Q: Can you tone a group of dogs with one button?
A: No, but you can tone multiple dogs very very quickly due to the new side button design allowing you to switch dogs quickly.
Q: Do you guys offer financing?
A: Yes, you can apply here.