Garmin Sport PRO Professional Remote Trainer
The Garmin Sport PRO is a simple, intuitive, 1-hand operation dog training device for sporting dog owners. Train up to 3 dogs with a 3/4-mile range and use the option BarkLimiter to keep things quiet.
Garmin Sport PRO Remote Dog Trainer
The Garmin Sport PRO is a simple, intuitive, 1-hand operation dog training device for sporting dog owners. It features a quick turn dial with positive clicks to indicate changing up to 10 stimulation levels and 4 training buttons to control continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration, tone, and lights. Train up to 3 dogs (additional dog collars sold separately) with a 3/4-mile range and use the option BarkLimiter to keep things quiet.
In the Sport PRO Box:
- Outdoor Dog Supply’s Warranty Service
- Outdoor Dog Supply’s Tech Support
- Outdoor Dog Supply’s Lanyard
- Sport PRO Handheld
- PT10 Dog Device on your choice of collar color
- AC Adapter
- Splitter Cable
- Charging Clip
- Contact Post Set with Wrench
Key Features of the Sport PRO:
- Quick Turn Dial – Quick turn dial on handheld with positive clicks when changing between 10 stimulation levels and controlling auxiliary functions
- 1-Hand Operation – Simple, intuitive, “no-look” 1-hand operation
- Smaller Physical Size – Compact, lightweight, ergonomically designed
- 4 Training Buttons – 4 training buttons for continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration, and tone
- Tone and Vibration – Buttons on the handheld can activate tone signal and vibration control on the dog device
- Beacon Lights – Remote control of LED beacon lights on the dog device for low light conditions; visible up to 100 yards away
- LED Status Light – LED Status light for quick, at-a-glance read
- Settable BarkLimiter – Built-in BarkLimiter on the dog device is easily settable from the handheld to stop unwanted barking
- 3/4 Mile Range – Train dogs up to 3/4 mile away
- Rechargeable Batteries – Long-lasting, rechargeable, user-replaceable, lithium-ion batteries for both handheld (up to 60 hours) and dog device (up to 60 hours); includes battery life indicator on handheld and dog device to know when to charge the system
- Built-In Spline Mount – Built-in spline mount for use with Garmin accessories
- 10 Intensity Levels – 10 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
- 3 Dog Selection Switch – Ability to train up to 3 dogs (additional collar devices required, sold separately)
- Long & Short Contacts – Includes 2 lengths of removable, stainless Steel, insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions and extended comfort for the dog
- Tough, Water-Resistant – Designed for ruggedness and reliability. The handheld floats.
- 3/4″ Replaceable Collars – Compatible with our 3/4″ high flex straps, allowing you many colors and patterns to choose from
Pouch SKU: OS-POUCH
Q: What is the range on the garmin sport pro?
A: The garmin sport pro has a range of up to 3/4 mile.
Q: What collars can be used on the garmin sport pro?
A: The pt 10 and the pt 5 collar will both work with the garmin sport pro.
Q: Can you stimulate more then 1 dog at a time with the garmin sport pro?
A: No. You can only stimulate 1 dog at a time. You can have up to 3 dogs on the system.
Q: Is the garmin sport pro waterproof?
A: It is water resistant up to 3 meters and 1 hour. However, the garmin sport pro handheld will float in water.
Q: Turning the barklimiter on.
A: To turn the barklimiter mode on press and hold the power button on the pt10 collar until led light turns blue.
Q: Pairing a collar to handheld
A: Press and hold power button on collar continue to hold power button as the light goes from green to blue to yellow. When light goes to yellow, press the appropriate traing key on handheld. The collar will give a series of tones immediately release both buttons. The devices will now be paired.